Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Angel, Dave Matthews Band

*****sniff, sniff...face it Jake, it's just not gonna happen. Calling Leah Clearwater!

I call you up
You pick up
You call my bluff
On the cards of love
You hold too close
Your hands to your chest
I can't read your eyes
But I confess

It's lonely far from you oh
Even when you're right by me
It's only why I wait for you
To take my hand...

Why do I beg like a child for your candy?
Why do I come after you like I do? I love you...
Whate'er you are... I swear
You'll be my angel
You...

I play my cards
The best I can
But I lose my luck
When you're not here

My Darling heart
Won't ya please give in?
I may be strong
But I want ya back again...

When you're not here
Oh its hard to pretend
Its all alright again
When your not here love
Its hard to pretend
Its all alright

Still, why do I beg like a child for your candy
Why do I run after you like I do, I love you
Whate'er you are...
I swear
You'll be my angel...
You...

Watch the deck, Count your cards
It makes no sense that I'm always losing
When you're gone...

Why do I beg like a child for your candy
Why do I come after you like I do I love you
Whate'er you are
I swear
You'll be my angel
You...
When you're gone...

No comments: